Resilience in Trying Times
Globally, we are in an unprecedented situation, and we are not sure in what ways the world–and our lives–would have changed when we emerge from lockdowns. Forecasts of experts in various fields vary from all doom and gloom to things will go back to “normal”. In all this uncertainty, if there is one thing certain, it is that we need to be able to intentionally call into action our ability for resilience.
Research in the field of resilience identifies factors that make us resilient–like our IQ or our personality orientation or the people around us. A single person in our life can make a huge difference to how we cope with adversity.
Brainayan has pulled together the research on protective factors and designed a 3-hr resilience training: Staying Resilient in Trying Times. At the end of the three hours, you’ll have gained a thorough insight into your very own protective factors and learned how to use them intentionally for resilience.
Outcomes of the program:
1. Unpack a powerful yet simple model of resilience.
2. Learn how your values, strengths, personality and health help you stay resilient.
3. Explore factors that multiple research projects have established to be effective for resilience.
4. Build strategies for being intentional about protective factors that are important to you.
5. Have a clear plan for staying resilient in trying times.
Staying Resilient in Trying Times is a live online program. Our experienced facilitators will take you on a journey of self-discovery. At the end of it, you’ll find greater confidence to face the uncertainty of it all.
If you find this interesting, contact us at the earliest.