Types of Data Collected
- a) Personal Data
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Bank account information in order to pay for products and/or services within the Service
- Usage Data
When You pay for a product and/or a service via bank transfer, We may ask You to provide information to facilitate this transaction and to verify Your identity. Such information may include, without limitation:
- Date of birth
- Passport or National ID card
- Bank card statement
- Other information linking You to an address
- b) Administrators, Respondents, Individual feedback user information
We may collect the following information about Administrators, Respondents or Individual Feedback Users:
- Information collected from your Company: The information that each Customer provides to us is different. In most cases, your company will provide us with demographic data such as your name, email information, and other information related to your role within the Company, including your manager, direct reports and your position within the Company’s organization chart. Some Customers may provide us with additional demographic information so they can better analyze and understand their survey results. In the event that you are, or you become, part of a Network, your Company may request that we create an account for you if you are not already an Individual Feedback User.
- Single sign-ons: If you choose to register or login using a third party account (such as Google or your Company’s SSO provider), the authentication of your login details are handled by that third party and we only collect the information you expressly agree to share with us at the time you give permission to link your Culture Amp account with the third party account. By using a Google Single Sign-On account (or other supported SSO), you are allowing us to access your Google (or other supported SSO) account information.
- HRIS data: If the Customer uses a third-party human resource information system (for example, Workday or BambooHR) to import information into Services, we will also receive information from that third party (for example, your name, email address, employment and demographic data).
- Survey responses: When you answer a Customer survey, we will store your survey answers and comments.
(c) Information specific to Individual Feedback Users
We may collect or share the following information about Individual Feedback Users:
- Profile page information: When an Administrator creates an account for you, we may collect the following information from your Company, your name, company name, email address, title and role within your Company, photograph, and other organizational information, such as the person you report to and your direct reports within the Company. When other individuals submit feedback about you, we will also use that information to create graphs or charts that will be displayed on your Personal Profile Page.
- Individual feedback: You may be asked by your Company to provide feedback for other individuals employed by your Company and other individuals employed by your Company may be asked to provide feedback for you (in each case, a “Performance Review”). We may send you communications through the Services requesting that you provide a Performance Review about another employee in your Company. When you participate in providing Performance Reviews, other individuals or your Company may be able to review certain information about you, for example the content in the Performance Review. However, Continuous Feedback Messages will only be viewable by you and the person you are sharing Continuous Feedback Messages with.
- Your content: When you use the Services as an Individual Feedback User, we will store any messages or content that you submit to us when you use this portion of the Services, such as when you exchange Individual Feedback with other individuals (including any messages, pictures, files and video) or submit Performance Reviews, as well as when these messages or files were sent.
- d) Information specific to Administrators
We may collect the following information about Administrators:
- Registration details: When you register an account or another Administrator creates an account for you, we collect your name, company name, email address, password and other information.
- Survey data: When you create and launch surveys using the Services, we will store those survey questions and other information related to those surveys.
- Billing details: If you use a credit card for billing, our credit card processor may collect information such as the cardholder’s name, billing address, email address, credit card number, expiry date and credit card security code.
- Account settings: You may be able to set or update various preferences and personal details on your account settings page or your profile. For example, your name, email address, default language or time zone.
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Information from Third-Party Social Media Services
The Company allows You to create an account and log in to use the Service through the following Third-party Social Media Services:
If You decide to register through or otherwise grant us access to a Third-Party Social Media Service, We may collect Personal data that is already associated with Your Third-Party Social Media Service’s account, such as Your name, Your email address, Your activities or Your contact list associated with that account.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
You can instruct Your browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate when a Cookie is being sent. However, if You do not accept Cookies, You may not be able to use some parts of our Service.
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close your web browser. Learn more about cookies: All About Cookies.
We use both session and persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Tracking and Performance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Third-Parties
Purpose: These Cookies are used to track information about traffic to the Website and how users use the Website. The information gathered via these Cookies may directly or indirectly identify you as an individual visitor. This is because the information collected is typically linked to a pseudonymous identifier associated with the device you use to access the Website. We may also use these Cookies to test new advertisements, pages, features or new functionality of the Website to see how our users react to them.
For more information about the cookies we use and your choices regarding cookies, please visit our Cookies Policy.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to show advertisements to You to help support and maintain Our Service, to contact You, to advertise on third party websites to You after You visited our Service or for payment processing.
- For Business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- With Business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see Your name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You and view Your profile.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.